На страницах сайта
Список интервью с Мэрилином Мэнсоном:
- Rolling Stone: Marilyn Manson’s Beautiful Nightmare (1997)
- Kerrang: Человек, который упал на Землю (1998)
- The O’Reilly Factor (2001)
- The Passion of the Anti-Christ Superstar (2007)
Everyone Will Suffer Now I (2008)
- Everyone Will Suffer Now II (2008)
- METAL HAMMER • Я вернулся к Эван Рэйчел Вуд (2009)
- TIME MAGAZINE • Q&A (2009)
- THEOL: Интервью & Цитаты (I) (2009)
- THEOL: Интервью & Цитаты (II) (2009)
- THEOL: Интервью & Цитаты (III) (2009)
- KERRANG! MAGAZINE • Внутри разума Мэрилина Мэнсона (2009)
- KERRANG! MAGAZINE • Мэнсон критикует гитариста LIMP BIZKIT (2009)
- KERRANG! MAGAZINE • Озорные слова (2009)
- METAL HAMMER • Мэрилин Мэнсон (2009)
- THE GUARDIAN • Q&A с Мэрилином Мэнсоном (2009)
- Genealogies of Pain (2010)
- Vogue (2011)
Список интервью с другими участниками:
- VISIONS, Твигги (2000)
- Questions & Answers, Твигги (2007)
- Goon Moon Is On The Rise, Твигги (2007)
- PROVIDER MODULE, Фред Саблан (2011)
- Интервью с Энтони Сильвой, сценаристом «Фантасмагории»
В блоге: архив категории «Интервью»
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Musical Ride Comes to POne of Canada most recognized icons, the RCMP Musical Ride will be arriving on Prince Edward Island at the end of May with performances in Alberton May 23rd, Montague May 24th, and O May 25th.
The Musical Ride was developed in 1876 by early members of the North West Mounted Police to display their riding ability and entertain the local community. It has evolved over the decades into a uniquely Canadian performance enjoyed by tens of thousands of spectators every year. The Musical Ride represents a colourful Canadian tradition of a troop of 32 horses and riders who perform a variety of cavalry drills which are choreographed to music. Working through a unique medium, they support the RCMP community policing efforts throughout Canada.
Members of the Musical Ride are first and foremost police officers. They all have at least two years experience in active police work before volunteering for duty with the Musical Ride. Surprisingly, most have no prior riding experience.
The event is enjoyed by young and old right across Canada the United States and other international venues performing at approximately forth to fifty locations a year between the months of May and October. The show, demands the utmost control, timing and coordination by individual horses and riders in two four and eight Months of training, practice and many kilometres around the riding school make horse and rider one. It is an amazing show, filled with tradition and great photo opportunities.
Each location has a local community member coordinating tickets for the event, with contact information listed below who can provide locations in their community where tickets can be purchased. RCMP Media Relations.Articles Connexes：